I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with LEE YUEN TRADING TECHNOLOGYLTD!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Philips Everplay BT3900
Big Sound. Durable Build.
My music never stops. Everplay wireless portable speaker keeps playing all the time without interruption thanks to the strong Bluetooth connection and intuitive charging options. Its custom fabric makes it beautiful as well as super durable
● Waterproof (IP57), shockproof, dustproof
● High performance DuraFit fabric
● Intuitive charging with battery indicator
● Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music
● Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android Smartphones and Tablets (2.1 and superior)
● Available in 4 Colours
- Wireless music streaming
- Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that is both robust and energy-efficient. The technology allows easy wireless connection to iPod/iPhone/iPad or other Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, tablets or even laptops.
- 30m Bluetooth range
- EverPlay speaker offers an incredibly stable and long-range Bluetooth connection up to 30 metres or 100 feet, three times faster than industry standards. The speakers are equipped with a sensitivity antenna and radio frequency filter to minimise background interference.
- Battery indicator
- Finally, a Bluetooth speaker that provides a simple, clear way to see how much remaining power you have! With EverPlay, simply push the power button to see how much battery is left.
- Anti-clipping function
- Anti-Clipping lets you play music louder and keeps it high quality, even when the battery is low. This built-in function monitors the musical signal as it goes through the amplifier and keeps peaks within the amplifier's range, preventing the audio distortion caused by clipping without affecting loudness.